5th Grade Rocks, 5th Grade Rules is having a survey linky party... I am linking up and so should you!! So head on over...
1. Are you married, do you have a bf, or are you flying free as a single lady/man?
Flying Free!! :)
2. Where did you grow up?
the big town of Sweeny, Texas
3. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what is his/her name?
None, but I LOVE my sister's dog Monty
4. What is a favorite tv show you are embarrassed to admit to watching?
I love reality shows, but especially Mob Wives... yeah, I know. lol!
5. Are you a saver or a spender?
I'm a spender, but I'm on a budget right now...
6. What is your favorite children's book?
Too Many Tamales
7. Were you the class clown, teacher's pet, or neither?
I could be both... it depended on what day of the week it was. lol!
8. Who is your favorite athletic team?
the Houston Texans and my Baylor Bears!
9. Where did you go on your last REALLY fun vacation?
The Frio River.. I go there EVERY summer! :)
10. Who is your favorite actor? Actress?
I don't really have one...
11. Tell about the last time you cried because you were happy.
Hanging out with my bro and sis and we laughed so hard we cried... they are good people!
12. What is your favorite season?
Football season... just kidding! not really though. I love summer... I am a pool and beach kinda girl.
13. What is your biggest regret?
Not organizing things as I go ALL the time... I am quite particular about things, but can also be a procrastinator.
14. What food do you just NOT like at all?
Onions.. ewww!!! I can't stand the smell or taste of them!
LAST BUT NOT LEAST FOR MY TEACHER BLOG....
15. Who was your most memorable teacher, and why?
Mrs. Smith, my 4th grade teacher... she is the only teacher who I can remember having fun educational experiences with. (I interviewed in my hometown when I first graduated and she sat in on the interview.... that was interesting!)