I am so excited to actually like up with a 5 for Friday again. This was the crazy last week of school, so I haven't had a chance until now to post. I am usually punctual, but please excuse me for being a little late to the party.
1. We had our shuttle finals for 5th grade. (These are the three crazy kiddos that represented our pod.) They were measure on the distance their shuttles flew. We ended up getting 1st & 3rd place... once again my kiddos rocked it!!
2. Our last day of school with the kiddos was Thursday. I am thankful that this year has ended.
I will definitely miss my kiddos with all of their quirkiness, but this was a tough group. I got a little teary eyed with my of my faves when they hugged me goodbye, but I'll see them again next year since 6th grade is also on our campus.
3. After school Thursday, we all headed to Happy Hour. It was great to get to hang out with everyone outside of school. I am grateful to have such an awesome team that I work with. (pictured are the people in my pod... we make up a 3rd of the 5th grade)
4. I also started the couch to 5K challenge am excited that I didn't give up. I think the one thing that saved me was the beautiful views and shade. (Lets hope that I can keep it up!!)
5. I also have started looking ahead to next year. I know I am going to redecorate my class in chevron next year. And can't wait to organize all of my task cards that I have.
I can't wait for more pool time & to start my summer job on Monday...